Global HR Summit Milan
Data: 26 de setembro 2019
Local: Milão, Itália
Organização: P. World
Some of Europe's leading HR experts are speaking at the Global HR Summit Milan on September 26th in Milan, Italy.
Here are some of the sessions that you cannot afford to miss:
- Employee Engagement – Cultural Integration And Engagement by Sergio Snyder, Area Director of Human Resources, Western Europe, Marriott Hotels International Limited
- Increasing Satisfaction And Emotional Well being In The Workplace by Paolo Vasques, Global Director for Industrial Relations, Benetton Group
- The Hacker Way: Sustaining A Culture Of Engagement by Maud Durand, Learning & Development Recruiting Specialist EMEA & LATAM, Facebook
- Why Happiness At Work Matters – And What To Do About It! by Annika Månsson, Founder, Happy at Work
Top Reasons to Attend the Global HR Summit Milan:
- The agenda is created by other HR professionals and focused on what matters.
- Learn the latest in employee engagement, emotional well being, happiness at work and HR analytics in a single event.
- Find out what your peers are doing, not doing, contemplating and commuting to.
- Keep pace with all the latest trends in today's fast changing HR world.
See the full list of speakers and topics here